Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Target Trip


Today I got up with every intention to sit at home and 
relax (haha relax with a 2 year old...anyhow...)...

Until I turned on my computer and saw what fun deals I could get at Target!

Needless to say
I packed up my 2 year old and 
headed to the "big city" to do some shopping.

(You see the reason that I was so excited is that I have 5 nieces and nephews and 2 daughters that all have birthdays that fall from October-Feb.  This on top of Christmas can get pricey so the earlier I can start finding deals in the year the better :))

Okay enough with the blabber here is what I got...

1-Disney Princess Favorite Moments Doll
1-Baby Alive Doll 
(the one with the bowl of food and bottle included)
2- FurReal Friends Snuggimals
1-Play Doh 24 pk (wanted 2 but store only had one in stock)
1-Chutes & Ladders Game
1-Candy Land Game
2- FurReal Friends Dizzy Dancers
2-Carefree 22 ct Pantiliners (both were free with coupons)

Total Before Sales and Coupons:  $101.05  
Total After Sales and Coupons: $40.04
Savings of $61.01!!!

So totally worth the trip!

No comments: